• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi Im new and still strugling

Good Afternoon, Im new here and I were diagnosed with Crohn's last year , I had been suffering from very severe pain, nausea, anemia and so on. I were in the hospital for over a month. Well i am in remission now but still struggle as i am tired all the time , bloated allot and the frequent visits to the toilet and all the chills i get especially at night. Does anyone else experience these symptoms?

scottsma

Hello and welcome to the forum.I think we all have these symptoms at one time or another.I think being diagnosed with crohns makes us more aware of the little niggles and pains we get.Where as "normal" people tend to disregard such inconvieniences.If you're concerned please make an appointment with your GP or GI.
You're sure to have more helpful replies, but I just wanted to say Hi.

Hi, Hope everyones doing well. Just an update. So it turns out i have some infection and i am on antibiotics and it also turns out i am having some depression at the moment. Does anyone one have some advice?

fuzzy butterfly

Hi christi being tired all the time can be a by product of depression as well as a near guarnteed by product of crohns. By its very nature crohns is depressive as it can at times make you feel like your life has been taken over n you feel like you have no control. Been there n done that hun, its a bad place but with help n support you get through. My life has improved greatly since my surgery 20 mths ago. So it can get better hopefuly without surgery tho. Hang in there hun. We are here if you need us. Please dont be afraid to ask for help or advice from your docs or us. Take care n hope things get better soon x