• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New maybe

K

k-t

Hi I'm Kt, i've been on another crohns forom...and Sami directed me to this one, so hi to he ones i already know and hi to the new people i don't know yet!

I've had crohns for about 7 years now......had a resection last march with some complications, including mrsa...nice!!! but i'm doing ok now....i have to go for some tests soon and try to find a drug that i'm not allergic too!!!

Anyways thats my story so far

Ktxx:D

L

little_sami

Hey KT thanks for joining - I never knew you had MRSA!!! Damn girl I can't beleive you never told me! LOL

M

Mozam

hey KT (it's not Tunstall, is it??!)

Nice to have you on board - hope to hear from you soon hun.

Take care

xx

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome to the board KT!

I am glad that things are better for you now and I am sure the doc's will find a new med for you. They sure have loads of them!

K

Kate

hey kt

is everyone jumping ship from cz are they????? anyhow welcome all the same

J

JoJo

You may have hit it on the nail there Kate, LOL
Glad you joined too K-T

Jo x

L

little_sami

Naw not jumping ship I'm sure... we've just got 2 forums to keep up with now! More friends wooo!

E

ElaineH

little_sami said:
Naw not jumping ship I'm sure... we've just got 2 forums to keep up with now! More friends wooo!
I agree! Nice to see you here KT! hugs xxx

Karen

FRIEND 4 1 & ALL

K - T ... I'd like to take the time to say WELCOME & I am sure that you will find this forum to be a fun place to come to. I see that you posted on a few things already so just have fun !! And, thanks for sharing my story too about my loving husband. Yes, it has been a rough road but with friends that I have made here they have helped me get through it !! So, have fun !!

D

devildee(donna2005)LOL

little_sami said:
i agree with that

welcome kt hehe

cookey

Mama Crohnie
Welcome to you KT, I'm glad Sami referred you to us. Have a wonderful time getting to know everyone, and I look forward to knowing you.