• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Toothaches and Remicade

Bufford

I had my first Remicade infusion two days ago, and other than some fatigue on the first day I was okay. Last night I started having a tooth ache and most of my teeth are feeling very sensitive. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this and will it subside with time as the body adjusts to the medication.

My teeth are awful but it's due to crohns in mouth and loss of bone density from years of steroids. Keep a definite watch over your dental pain and a scheduled cleaning plus call to doctor is a very good idea if it keeps up. With remicade I've noticed personally that it can make new problems in my body while helping my crohns. Hopefully your dental pain is unrelated