• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Missed medication

Hi, just realised I forgot to take my medication last night and this morning. I'll take my evening lot as normal today but what should I do about the prednisolone? Currently taking 20mg but if I take them now I'll be wide awake all night. Should I take them now or will I be ok missing them for a day?

I am not sure what to do about being up all night . I remember one time skipping prednisone and getting sick. I would not skip.

Hi everyone
I am from Vietnam my wife just diagnosed CD last year. Last year took Pentasa and Prednisone then remission till this year July.
She started again with Tidocol ( mesalamin) but currently seem not so good. Everyday go to tolet 2 time with wartery d. We want to change to Budenofalk but Dr. Said he worry have tuberculois and Cronh together. Even Mentoux test (-). Dr is thinking about trial treatment about tuberculois with crohn together. Have any body like this. I am sorry my english is not so good.

Hi everyone
I am from Vietnam my wife just diagnosed CD last year. Last year took Pentasa and Prednisone then remission till this year July.
She started again with Tidocol ( mesalamin) but currently seem not so good. Everyday go to tolet 2 time with wartery d. We want to change to Budenofalk but Dr. Said he worry have tuberculois and Cronh together. Even Mentoux test (-). Dr is thinking about trial treatment about tuberculois with crohn together. Have any body like this. I am sorry my english is not so good.
Be careful. Wish you and your wife the best.