• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New Member Intro

Hi Everyone,

I will be 60 this year and have been diagnosed with ulcerative cholitis (secondary to primary sclerosing cholangitis) earlier this year. It has not been too bad yet but because I have other conditions besides these, I sometimes don't know what causes what.

I will post more specifics in questions. See you there :)

scottsma

Hello and welcome to you.We have a "diagnosed at 50 and over" thread which you might like.Have a look around,there will be lots of posts to interest you.Best wishes.

Scottsma, I searched for the 50 and over thread using the search function. When the option came up and I clicked on it, it came back with an error. I will see if I can find it another way but if you ever come across a direct link would be great!

Thanks much again for pointing that thread up!!

scottsma

:
Scottsma, I searched for the 50 and over thread using the search function. When the option came up and I clicked on it, it came back with an error. I will see if I can find it another way but if you ever come across a direct link would be great!

Thanks much again for pointing that thread up!!
Hahaha,I'm really not techno savvy at all :sign0085: and although I muddle through I find it difficult to explain how I actually did it.If you go back up to my post you'll see a list of my support groups, put your curser onto over 50s and click.You will find details how to subscribe.

Now I know someone's going to come along and tell you how to do it the proper way,but that's the best I can do.:lol2: :thumleft: :yfaint: