• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Normal fecal cal & clean colonoscopy

But I still have lower right sided pain and intermittent diarrhea alternating with constipation. It’s so frustrating!!!!! My stomach is SO loud and bowel movements can be extremely urgent and unpredictable. I have negative bloodwork for celiac disease and my doctor is writing it off as IBS. Is it possible that it could still be Crohn’s, but higher up where a colonoscopy can’t see? Did anyone else have similar test results, but Crohn’s higher up???

Scipio

Same here. I had normal CEA, normal fecal calproectin, little to no diarrhea, and a clean colonoscopy. But I also had lower right quadrant pain, intermittent fevers and eventually severe anemia. The Crohn's lesions were finally spotted in the ileum by capsule camera endoscopy.