• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Recently diagnosed back in September

Hello All!

I’ve been thinking about joining the forum for awhile and finally took the plunge! I was diagnosed with Crohns back in September after going about a year with very unusual symptoms that had me worried for the worst.

My general symptoms were urinary, a bubble type feeling in my left lower back, sharp abdominal/rib/body pain, diminished vision, acid reflux, memory recall issues, lethargy, peeling finger skin, wrinkled fingers and joint stiffness/pain. I also experienced many neurological symptoms such as tingling, numbness, jolt pains and stabbing head and eye pain.

I think everyone has a pretty unique case of Crohns and I’m curious how many others have or had neurological related symptoms?

Have a good one!