• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Skipping days in a month to keep immune system on toes

My online friend whom suggested LDN a while back has told me that to keep her immune system up on its toes, she will alternate using LDN one night, and not the next for a few days each month.

I asked my doctor about this and he said that because its such a small amount prescribed, it really shouldn't be an issue and no damage to do this.

I recently feel like I've been coming onto a flare but when i alternated for two days, i feel like i'm getting a little better (plus upping other supplements).

Has anyone else found this work?

JDTM

OMG LDN BBQ
Can't say I've done this intentionally. I've certainly missed a dose from time to time (usually due to running out and not ordering a refill in time, or if I get home super late and manage to forget), but I haven't noticed any difference either way.