• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Refused Care

Every time that I go through extreme stress, When someone I love dies from natural causes, I flare from stress. My mother, than my brother, then my sister and a week ago Monday one of my dear friends was murdrered which was compounded by other stresses too, have a major flare in my esophagus, whichthey can not see on CT scan, If it was in my intestines I would have been admitted yesterday. SInce it needs a scope to be seen, they don't believe it's Crohns and today they would not admit a Crohns patiest because they are full with unvaccinated Covid patients, 80%and 20% with underlying conditions. I can't eat or drink without more pain than I ever imagined. My throat is closing more every day, regardless of th prednisone I am taking for mast flare I was released form the hospital on January 1. if my throat completely closes before I make it the hospital, I die becaue of stupid idiote refusing to protect themselves. I may try to fly to SIngapore on an emergency travel visa, where non vaccinated people doe not get admitted to the hospital for any reason, 98% vaccianted, their hospitals are not full. I am terrified to got to sleep, apple sauce and water barely pass, so it won't be long until air is restricted. I am more scared than I ever been. We lost my mother and siblings and I can't leave my Dad alone. Or get luck enough to get an ambulance right before

my little penguin

Staff member
Are you seeing a therapist to help you with your stress ?
have they tried buesonide swallow /or Flovent swallow therapy for your throat ? They use both in eosinophilic disease which causes strictures in the throat .